> but in the data base how can i store unique number which should
> incremented.
In the datastore create an object with only an IntegerProperty (counter).
It has a method that increments the value of the counter with an
transaction and returns
the previous value. Parameters for the transaction is the Key of the
count object, do not pass
the object, You can give the object a key_name and use
counter = CountClass.get_by_key_name(keyname)
inside the transaction

> Please help me i am not able to Fetch data using where clause.
Always use parameters in the WHERE clause.

MyModel.gql("WHERE prop = :1", propval).fetch(100)