I understand the concern. This would be just be an option, you would likely
not have the same degree of assurance that the item has actually been read
without error. Just looking for ways to keep mcycles down which G must be
very concerned about based on the low thresholds they have set up for
warnings. Based on elapsed time (I can not get mcycle info per call/code
unit) it appears puts and deletes probably utilize the most mcycles. I would
be fine with this feature even if I lose some data for my purposes. I guess
I could skip the datastore entirely for some features and use memcache,
which I might do, I just have not had time to play around with that yet.