Haven't tried it, but I found that a class derived from Model with one
attribute of type BlobProperty has the same baseline time as one with
an empty StringListProperty.  Further both of those are slightly
faster then a Model with an single IntegerProperty.  This makes sense
as I wouldn't expect the BlobProperty to do anything with its data and
I would expect StringListProperty to get no further then checking the
number of items in the list in its processing.