Hi Angel,

There is only one version of the bulkload tool, which is the one currently
released.  I think the comment was written to acknowledge that in the future
we will likely continue to improve the upload/download data functionality of
App Engine, so this tool is not likely to be the final word.

As for the comment about the Tools and Libraries, I think it is just a
reference to an earlier version of the App Engine documentation, which was
refactored prior to release.

-Marzia