Hi riklaunim,

In general it sounds like your content management system could be
ported to Google App Engine. My only concern is that I wasn't sure
what you meant by 10MB in overall size. The current limitation for
HTTP request/response size is 1MB. The page itself could be larger
than 1MB after all images are downloaded by the browser, but each
image would need to be 1MB or less.

Happy coding,

Jeff