On 21 Ott, 21:04, kv <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Given amount of work required, it will be more like J4GAE :)

I hope it will not be too alien from standard Java, and that useful
existing libraries will work on the platform with not too much pain.
Anyway, I believe that fundamental libraries will be ported readily to
the GAE platform.

I really hope that Groovy at least, and Grails maybe, will find their
way on GAE, because lack of availability of free/cheap web host is a
major drawback for widespread usage of those language/framework.

Anyways, even a sort-of-java would be really, really appreciated.

Cheers

Raffaele