Hi,

This is a newbie-ish sort of question, but I've got an entity that
includes an implicitly defined collection:

Person.contact_set

as my Contact object has a ReferenceProperty that refers to the Person
entity.

I know from the tutorials that contact_set is a query object and thus
requires a fetch, unless it is used as an iterator. My question is,
can I use the Django templat {%for...} construct to access
Person.contact_set in the template, or do I need to do a fetch in my
python code and assign the results in the dictionary of key-value
pairs passed as template_data?

Thanks. This could be a bit more clear in the docs unless I missed
something.
Alex