Hi Jeffrey, I appreciate your feedback. You definitely have good
insight into the issues and the reasons why they are still issues :-).
We recently did such a fixit of low hanging user bugs and these fixes
will be pushed soon. I don't remember if we got everything that you
mentioned in your email, as we focused on the most highly requested
bug fixes.

We are also still interested in offline processing and a task queue
API. In fact, there are tons of things that we are investigating and
implementing that aren't reflected on the roadmap. We are
intentionally trying to under-promise and over-deliver, and having a
roadmap at all is a fairly novel and experimental thing at Google (as
is the uptime monitoring site we're working on).

I hope we can get your issues resolved quickly. It's hard to balance
new feature development, bug fixing, and service maintenance, but we
sincerely do not want to fall behind on bug fixing.

Jon