I don't see .Net as a priority for GAE, or even very likely. To think it is
assumes there is more value in adding .Net than not. This is not a cheap
shot at the .Net crowd, which I have a lot of respect for. The truth is that
AppEngines greatest value to Google (from my standpoint) is creating
competition. So, inspiring Microsoft to compete with it like this only adds
to the value return Google gets.

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 2:16 PM, Andrew Badera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So, what's the GAE take on the MS Azure announcement at PDC today?
>
> Is it going to be competitive, or not even in the same ballpark?
>
> Will it force the GAE team to spend extra effort on a .NET implementation
> for GAE?
>

> Thanks-
> - Andy Badera
> - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> - (518) 641-1280
>
> - http://higherefficiency.net/
> - http://changeroundup.com/
>
> - http://flipbitsnotburgers.blogspot.com/
> - http://andrew.badera.us/
>
> - Google me: http://www.google.com/search?q=andrew+badera

http://techblog.ironfroggy.com/
Follow me if you're into that sort of thing:
http://www.twitter.com/ironfroggy