Does anyone know where I can find the source code for the article
entitled "Retrieving Authenticated Google Data Feeds with Google App
Engine"?  I am trying to successfully log into App Engine in order to
use the Calendar API, but I can't seem to figure out how to actually
pull the data from the feed.  This is the error I am currently dealing
with:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Program Files\Google\google_appengine\google\appengine\ext
\webapp\__init__.py", line 499, in __call__
    handler.get(*groups)
  File "C:\Program Files\Google\google_appengine\helloworld
\helloworld.py", line 180, in get
    feed = calendar_service.GetAllCalendarsFeed()
  File "C:\Program Files\Google\google_appengine\helloworld\gdata
\calendar\service.py", line 72, in GetAllCalendarsFeed
    return self.Get(uri,
converter=gdata.calendar.CalendarListFeedFromString)
  File "C:\Program Files\Google\google_appengine\helloworld\gdata
\service.py", line 700, in Get
    headers=extra_headers)
  File "C:\Program Files\Google\google_appengine\helloworld\atom
\service.py", line 176, in request
    data=data, headers=all_headers)
  File "C:\Program Files\Google\google_appengine\helloworld\atom
\http_interface.py", line 148, in perform_request
    return http_client.request(operation, url, data=data,
headers=headers)
  File "C:\Program Files\Google\google_appengine\helloworld\atom
\http.py", line 135, in request
    connection.endheaders()
  File "C:\Python25\lib\httplib.py", line 860, in endheaders
    self._send_output()
  File "C:\Python25\lib\httplib.py", line 732, in _send_output
    self.send(msg)
  File "C:\Python25\lib\httplib.py", line 699, in send
    self.connect()
  File "C:\Python25\lib\httplib.py", line 666, in connect
    for res in socket.getaddrinfo(self.host, self.port, 0,
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'getaddrinfo'

Thanks,
Jeff.