Well, I tested on 14 files of different types (doc txt zip gif jpg pdf
xls). 7 of them, which contained only ascii-characters, were
downloaded with Content-Disposition header. 7 other, which included
non-ascii (cyrillic, specifically) letters - without the header. So
this seems to be the problem (I encoded names with utf-8, have also
tried utf-16, but things are even worse then). Well, it's not a very
important issue, and it's not urgent for me either, but if this could
be fixed easily, that would be great.

p.s. files I tested on are stil there: http://s-klevzoff.appspot.com/files