Hi Jeff,

2008/10/29 Jeff S <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I'm not sure what you mean by the two interfaces. Could you describe
> these in more detail?

The only python development I've done before is using Zope and Plone which
allow interface classes and the base classes have an 'implements'  method.
This allows you to have one class implement another class's behaviour
without subclassing it - allowing inheritance from more than one super
class. I was hoping to have my Resource class implement the Calendar's
behaviour. I suppose it should just use normal subclassing.

As far as using the Google Calendar Data API
> from within App Engine, I have some sample code if you are interested.

I'm interested!

Mike