Hi, there,

I created a webapp on GAE, and for testing purpose, i inserted quite a
lot of data in the datastore.
Then after my test, i cleared my datastore and planned to create a
more serious webapp.
But, in the GAE admin console, i noticed that the "Megabytes Stored"
did not decrease.
I thought GAE might require some time to sync its data, but after 2
days...
It still did not decrease although i could see nothing in the "Data
Viewer"...
Would somebody tell me why?
Did i really delete my data? Will the "Megabytes Stored" keep
increasing until it reaches its quota?

Thanks & regards.