Hi there!

I have this question, which I don't know if it's appropriate to ask
here.

suppose I have my google app engine application: myapp, which is
served in myapp.appspot.com
I also own a domain name, for example, www.manuelaraoz.com

I own the name, and only the name ( I don't have a hosted page in
there, or anythyng)

I want to obtain this:

when people enter www.manuelaraoz.com
they see the contents of myapp.appspot.com

but the address bar(form, I don't know the name) (the one which tells
you the page you are browsing)
remains www.manuelaraoz.com

Can I do this??

If hosting of some sort is needed, I'd appreciate help also...
If I didn't make myself clear, please tell me!

Manuel