There are plenty, though I'm not sure anyone else offers Python via
Platform-as-a-Service.

There are numerous clouds and grids out there, many still in beta.

Those NOT in beta are also NOT FREE.

You might want to consider checking out Amazon's EC2 offering, though if
you're having trouble getting Python to run, you might find EC2 to be too
great a challenge ...

--Andy Badera