I had heard about some legitimate accounts getting disabled by Google
because of AdWords or login issues.  Today, there's this blog entry
that's very troubling:
http://blog.mibbit.com/?p=8

Aside from the obvious issues that might come up if we use Google
accounts as our primary login system, could account disabling also
bring down a Google App Engine app?

For example, lets say I use [EMAIL PROTECTED] as my primary account to
handle AdWords and be owner for an App Engine app.  If there are
issues with AdWords (or something else) and my [EMAIL PROTECTED] gets
disabled, does that also bring down the associated App Engine app?  Or
would best practice here be to use another (non-gmail) account to also
be administrator for the app so access to and running the app is
preserved even if the primary account gets disabled?

-Bill