Hi, All

As we know, the database provide a unique key not a primary key to
support we store some content we do not like redundant, we query some
content use distinct because we do not want to see redundant record.

So, when I store some url or email address in my spider(written under
app engine), I need to create a  entity to store the content, and I
guess I don't need to execute a GQL to check it has exist.

Someone can tell me, Does app engine has this Property of db.Model?

Maven
2008-11-06