Thanks for the confirmation.

The issue I am facing is that after uploading the code to appspot.com the
landing page, is the general warning message page in IE. I have no logs to
confirm what the issue is but in localhost at least it does not end throwing
issues.

If I remove this code and try I see both the landing page properly.

Regards,

Prakash