Hi,

Some how I keep breaking the dev server datastore, so it gives this
error when try to 'put' anything in a transaction:

class Foo(db.Model):
    pass

def trans():
    foo = Foo()
    foo.put()

class Test(webapp.RequestHandler):

    def get(self):
        db.run_in_transaction(trans)

File "C:\Program Files\Google\google_appengine\google\appengine\ext\db
\__init__.py", line 618, in put
    return datastore.Put(self._entity)
  File "C:\Program Files\Google\google_appengine\google\appengine\api
\datastore.py", line 154, in Put
    tx = _MaybeSetupTransaction(req, keys)
  File "C:\Program Files\Google\google_appengine\google\appengine\api
\datastore.py", line 1479, in _MaybeSetupTransaction
    tx = _txes[tx_key]
KeyError: <frame object at 0x01EAF928>

If I run the code not in a transaction it runs fine.

Anyone know what this is? Im running winxp latest api.