On Nov 8, 1:18 pm, Sylvain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Check the issues tracker (for error 500)
>
> For example, i've reported this one
> :http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=554
>
> There are many other reasons that can raise an error 500
>
> Regards

Thanks a lot Sylvain. Indeed, I have found the problem and in my case
it was the http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=99.
Interestingly enough, the logged errors are now displayed once I've
correctly fixed it and switched to the new version.

I don't think I'm in the position of offering advise, but the way I
have 'debugged' it was the following:

1. when I am adding a new 'major' change I am changing the version
(this way I am sure that what was working is still there)
2. if the new version is resulting in this 'misterious' error then
upload on the new version a version that doesn't have the new feature.
Switch to it for accessing the log and most probably you'll see the
errors.

./alex