We are having GAE Camp on November 22th, starting from 1pm, in Google
Office Shanghai.

If you're a web developer. If you're full of ideas.
If you feel good to new things.
You're welcome.

This time we're going to give up time-killing talk.
It would be a great activies for geeks to communicate.
You can bring your light talk, or small projects.

Any ideas, incomplete projects, interesting new open source project
introduction, even good design.
They all can be the topic of light talking.

We offer coffee and food, for free. Just bring your laptop.
The whole autumn afternoon, for the joy of developing and communicating.