I would like to use an alternative registered administrator's email
address as my 'sender' rather than the original email address which I
used to create my appEngine account.

So far I can only send email with my 'original' parent email address,
how can I use a second 'registered' admin address as the 'sender'.

Thank you, this very important to me.  I am certain this item will
also become important for many others as this service gains
popularity.

-
ed