Hi Matt,

I suspect that this is an issue because the email address
[EMAIL PROTECTED] is BOTH a Google Account and a Google Apps account.

What happens is that only the Google Account is a developer of the app, but
upon upload it tries to authenticate against Google Apps first.

There are a couple ways to fix this.  The easiest is to add an account that
is either a Google Account (such as a Gmail account) or an Apps account (but
not both) and use that to upload your app.

The other way would be to modify the appcfg code on line 170 to set the
authentication explicitly to GOOGLE instead of HOSTED_OR_GOOGLE.

Please let me know if you need any help/clarification.

Thanks,
-Marzia