Hi Issac,

This is not possible.  A user must explicitly sign in to an App Engine
application, giving permission for the application to have access to his or
her email address.

However, if the user signs in to your application, that will sign them to
their Google Account, and thus they will not have to sign in to Google
Checkout (assuming they sign in with their account that uses Google
Checkout).

-Marzia