I'm researching this a bit and haven't found much yet: was hoping
maybe someone here had any ideas:

Assume my app is multi-user.  Users sign in and have accounts - they
use my application like a Wiki to build web sites, and are allowed to
imbed Python / scripting into their pages.  Is there a way for me to
restrict them to using a certain Python API/APIs / or somehow prevent
them from touching any data in the Datastore? For example other user's
profile data will be in the Datastore, users having Python access
could 'hack into' or 'corrupt' this data if they were given access to
put Python code on the server.

Secondly - I'm looking for a way to create quotas 'per user', so each
user is only allowed so much traffic to his own Wiki, and allowed only
so much Database activity, so as not to eat up other users' quotas, or
use the quota for the whole app.  Any ideas how to deal with this?  I
am thinking I will have to track all requests manually and block them
if they exceed a certain amount... was wondering if there was a
simpler way.

Thanks much in advance for any help,