I'm getting 404/not found  for http://appengine.google.com/ which was
how I accessed the dashboard up until last night.
Also, my app (adb2) is returning spurious 500 server errors and random
404/not found, but it worked fine up until the system maintenance
period. This app was last deployed around 8pm last night so it should
be still working I think. It's a Django app that uses zipimport for
the django libs if that makes any difference...
I can't get to the logs since the dashboard access seems borked. Is
this just me or are the app servers still a little funky right now?

Thanks,
- Claude