Since 6:00 PM, our app has started throwing KeyErrors:

some_entity.__getattr__(item_name)

Looking at the entities, it looks like the attributes we were
referencing are no longer part of the entity's __dict__, but are now
just part of both some_entity.__dict__._entity and
some_entity.__dict__._model_values.

I'm guessing this change is related to tonight's update. Okay, so we
can switch those __getattr__s to __getattribute__s, and that works.
What about setting properties dynamically? Is there a way to do this
besides the following?:

some_entity.__dict__['_entity'][item_name] = foo
some_entity.__dict__['_model_values'][item_name] = foo

I don't know which is needed, or if both are. It seems pretty brutal.

We're putting in a bunch of duplicate code to handle each formerly
dynamic property for now to get our app back online.