I was wondering how to approach the following:

Suppose I have three DB Models that look something like this:

MainListOfArticles(db.Model):
articleText=db.Text
[...]

CommentsOnArticles(db.Model):
commentText=db.Text
articleRef=db.ReferenceProperty(MainListOfArticles)
userThatWrote=db.UserProperty
[...]

Users(db.Model):
userObject=db.UserProperty
[...]

Now suppose I would like to retreive all articles that the user
commented on, based on the recency of the latest comment on that
article. I.e: when a user logs in he gets a decending list of all
articles *that he commented on* sorted by how recently they were
commented on (by others).

To put it in other words: To get all articles based on the recency of
their comments would be easy: simply retrieve the comments sorted by
order descending. However, I would like a way to specifically retreive
those that the user commented on.

Another point: I want the solution to scale. Keep in mind that there
could be an infinite number of articles and users. So storing them in
an individual entity would not work. There is a 1MB limit per entity
(that probably squashes many possible solutions).

Thanks for your help,

And if I didn't explain everything correctly, please ask me to clarify
a point....