Hi Alex,

I'm not familiar with NLTK but in general the way to include Python
libraries in your app is to place the source code in the top level
directory of your app so that it is uploaded along with your app's
code. Your app's directory structure might look something like this:

app_name/
  |- app.yaml
  |- <your code>
  |- ntlk
     |- chat
     |- chunk
     |- classify
     |- ...

If NLTK has other Python libraries which it depends on, those will
also need to be included in your app. If these libraries are not pure
Python (contain C code) then you will not be able to use them on App
Engine.

http://code.google.com/appengine/kb/commontasks.html#thirdparty

Happy coding,

Jeff