I was trying with a visitor fedback form and i got a TypeError in the
admin console, while trying to view an entity. This is not the full
story. Initially my 'Visitor' class did not had any required fields.
And there was some data in the Visitor Entity Kind. Later, i added the
required=True, and put() some values. Now, when trying to view
entities which i put() later, created this error.
I deleted all the data corresponding to Visitor, and then again i put
() some of them. Now it is working fine. There seems to be some kind
of unhandled issue.
Please advise.

The traceback is as follows

##
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/pranav/google_appengine/google/appengine/ext/webapp/
__init__.py", line 499, in __call__
    handler.get(*groups)
  File "/home/pranav/google_appengine/google/appengine/ext/admin/
__init__.py", line 672, in get
    field = data_type.input_field(name, value, sample_values)
  File "/home/pranav/google_appengine/google/appengine/ext/admin/
__init__.py", line 774, in input_field
    if len(sample_value) > 255 or sample_value.find('\n') >= 0:
TypeError: object of type 'NoneType' has no len()
##

My Model is as follows

class Visitor(db.Model):
        "This is only for visitors who want to comment"
        name = db.StringProperty(required=True)
        email = db.EmailProperty(required=True)
        comment = db.TextProperty(required=True)
        notifications = db.BooleanProperty()
        date = db.DateTimeProperty(auto_now_add=True)

class VisitorForm(djangoforms.ModelForm):
        class Meta:
                model = Visitor

And the entity is just saved had following information:

Key :: Some Value
Id :: Some Value
Key Name ::
comment :: Hmmm..