Hi Marzia,

Thanks again for your help.

I want to stress that this started happening with no change in code on
my end. And it works just fine in the SDK. Was there a library change
of any kind in GAE over the last few days?

The source code for my app is entirely public. Here's the template in
particular:

http://github.com/benadida/helios/tree/master/templates/election/one.tmpl

and the controller

http://github.com/benadida/helios/tree/master/controllers/election.py