Hey :-)

I used to (up until yesterday) have two different accounts. One is
this one, which was a pure Google Apps account. The other is a pure
Google account (quite an old GMail address).

I don't use my GMail account anymore, because I have GMail on my
Google Apps account. I didn't know you could create real Google
accounts from non-GMail domains (sorry, I know this sounds stupid),
but I found out today and I did.

In an effort to get rid of the last thing I was using my GMail account
for (my GAE app), I added my Google Apps account (the one I'm posting
with) as a developer to my app.

I got the confirmation mail and used the Google account activation
link, not the Google Apps one (after all, it's a Google account-linked
GAE app, not a Google Apps one -- it's hosted at appspot.com).

When I log in on my original account, I see both accounts as
developers on my app. When I log in on this account, I see zero apps
when I go to the admin interface (http://appspot.google.com).

I'm not 100% sure that's what's going on, but it's the best reasonable
cause I can come up with.

Is it even possible to use this email as a real, proper Google
account?

Thanks for reading,
Laurens