I just signed up for a Google App Engine account.  I sent an SMS to my
phone and entered in the confirmation code. When I go to
http://appengine.google.com
I saw the create application button - which I clicked on and
successfully created my first application. Using appcfg.py I uploaded
my new app to the http://myapp.appspot.com domain and I can see it
there correctly in the web browser.  If I make a change to a template
page on my dev server and appcfg.py update I can see the change
reflected on the live site at http://myapp.appspot.com.

So far so good. However, I cannot seem to access the dashboard (or
Admin Console) to administer my app.  Specifically I want to change
the domain from appspot to a google apps domain I own. I would also
like to see the statistics for the app.  However, when I go to
http://appengine.google.com all I see is the create application
button.  I do not see a list of my apps hosted on app engine anywhere
or any link to reach this page.  I simply cannot figure out how to get
to that screen.  I am positive I am logged in as the correct user - I
can see that account name in the upper right corner.  To the left of
the My Account | Help | Sign Out links. That emil address displayed is
the same one I used in appcfg.py to upload my app to Google App
Engine.  Can someone help with this? Thanks very much for your time.