Okay, the OP seems to have gone missing, so I'll take his place. :-)

My app is successfully running under Ubuntu as well as on Appengine
itself.  I'm trying to move development over onto my Macbook and ran
into the same problem.

On Sep 22, 12:05 pm, "Marzia Niccolai" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> If you could provide some more information, that would be helpful:
>
> What version of the SDK are you currently running 1.1.3?

I am running 1.1.5.151

> What version of Mac OS are you running?

OS X 10.4 (Tiger)

> Are you using the Mac Python install, or a different Python installation

I had to upgrade Pyhton to v 2.5.  I did that using Macports.

> when running the SDK?

IIUC, yes.  I get the error on my local machine.  I'm using Eclipse as
my IDE but I see the same error from that little
GoogleAppEngineLauncher thingie.

This was SO much easier under Ubuntu! :-)