Hi!

Do you maybe need a db.Blob object with the image data?

myimage =
db.Blob(open(os.path.join(os.path.dirname(__file__),'images/head.jpg')).read())
avatar = images.Image(myimage)

Hope this work, I havent tried it myself yet...

Best Regards,

Jesaja Everling

2008/11/19 charles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I tried to create a image object:
>  avatar = images.Image(os.path.join(os.path.dirname(__file__),'images/
> head.jpg')
> but this will lead to error, can anyone help me with this?

L_/
OL
This is Schäuble. Copy Schäuble into your signature to help him on his
way to Überwachungsstaat.