Hello,

I am new to google app engine and django.  I extracted the Google App
Engine Helper for Django and created an app.  I am trying to do a
simple test of accessing a simple webpage.  Below is the error that i
am getting.  But the views.py is under /mytest/ directory.  I have
attached the error and 2 urls.py.  Any suggestion what i should try.
Thanks.

ViewDoesNotExist at /mytest/
Could not import views. Error was: No module named views
Request Method:         GET
Request URL:    http://localhost:8082/mytest/
Exception Type:         ViewDoesNotExist
Exception Value:        Could not import views. Error was: No module named
Exception Location:     /Applications/GoogleAppEngineLauncher.app/
Contents/Resources/GoogleAppEngine-default.bundle/Contents/Resources/
google_appengine/lib/django/django/core/urlresolvers.py in
_get_callback, line 127

#--------------------  urls.py
# this urls.py is located under appengine_django folder
from django.conf.urls.defaults import *

urlpatterns = patterns('',
    # Example:
    # (r'^foo/', include('foo.urls')),

    # Uncomment this for admin:
     (r'^admin/', include('django.contrib.admin.urls')),

  (r'^mytest/', include('mytest.urls')),

)

# this urls.py is located under mytest folder
from django.conf.urls.defaults import *

urlpatterns = patterns('',

  (r'^$', 'views.index'),
   (r'^sign$', 'views.sign'),