Hi Paul,

When you change a model property, this will only change new properties
created, but will not affect old properties that were stored.

You would need to loop through old entities and update the type of property,
which is explained in this article:
http://hungryghost.sfo:7766/appengine/articles/update_schema.html

-Marzia