I have a jar-file at another host XYZ. From this host the file is
returned with a special content- and mime-type in its header.

I want the appengine to make the file available at /remote/test.jar

If a user then calls http://myapp.appspot.com/remote.test.jar I want
the jar to be returned identically as if it were coming from my host
XYZ.

Identical in every way, including the headers!

Can I do this somehow? How?

What would you suggest to use: app.yaml, fetch(), redirect, or
something else?