Hi,

On Nov 23, 1:26 pm, JP <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I want to contribute in a GAE open source project, is anybody looking
> for a partner?

What kind of project? I think it's best to contribute to a project
that you use yourself and not just contribute for the sake of it
because then take more care when writing code.

Do you use app-engine-patch? Would you like to help get more parts of
Django seamlessly supported on App Engine? You could help app-engine-
patch:
http://code.google.com/p/app-engine-patch/

For example, we'd like to support user groups/perms, comments, and the
admin interface. All these features require a nice monkey-patch for
the contenttypes app, so we have an API-compatible alternative (well,
as much as that is possible and sensible). You can read here about the
patching techniques we have (it refers to the most recent source in
the repo):
http://code.google.com/p/app-engine-patch/wiki/Contributing

If you're interested please join our Google Group, so we can discuss
the implementation details:
http://groups.google.com/group/app-engine-patch

Bye,
Waldemar Kornewald