On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 11:57 PM, Dan Sanderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> > No need!  Just sign up and start building.
>>
>> I was referring to the sign up for Google Apps, not the Google app
>> engine.  There's no approval process there?
>
> Nope.  Google Apps also has a Terms of Service, but there's no approval
> process.
>   http://www.google.com/apps/intl/en/terms/standard_terms.html
> Is there a particular aspect of your domain or application that you're
> concerned would not meet the Terms of Service?  (Feel free to respond
> privately if you'd like to take this conversation off the list.)
> -- Dan

It's not obvious from the sign up what the number of users is for.
For someone not familiar with Google Apps, it might mean how much
traffic your site is getting or how many people have registered on
your site.

But after registering, it seems that this number actually indicates
how many email accounts you want on Google Apps for your domain.

Maybe the wording could be improved on the sign up page.

Amir

--
http://chatbotgame.com
http://numbrosia.com