Marzia Niccolai wrote:
> There aren't many pure python implementations for encryption libraries,
> for obvious performance reasons.

I there full list of preinstalled libraries in GAE environment available
somewhere? Yes, documentation refers to python 2.5 standard library, but
there are lots of binary stuff in stdlib. For example, hashlib has
_hashlib.so, but it's available in GAE as far as I understand.

> If you are interested in encryption support for App Engine, you should
> probably star this feature request in the issue tracker:
> http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=534

Heh, I've done that before I mailed to the list. :)

--
WBRBW, Leonid Evdokimov