Hello Nora,

to be honest, I don't really understand your problem.
Did you rename the folder "python25" to "myFolder"?
I don't understand what you mean by "the system copies the original
file saved in 'python25'.?
Is the folder python25 still around?
What files are inside this folder?
Maybe you have still referenced the folder in your app.yaml?
I wouldn't name any folder "python25", because that's the folder where
your python runtime is stored, at least if you have python 2.5
installed (c:\python25).
This doesn't have to lead to problems, but it can, because this folder
will be in your path...

Best Regards,

Jesaja Everling