I'm trying to get started with Google App Engine on a Windows Vista
PC.

I have Python 2.52 installed the directory c:\python25
I have Google App Engine 1.1.7 installed in the directory c:\Program
Files (x86)\Google\google_appengine
I used python-2.5.2.msi to install Python and selected "all users"
when promoted during installation
I created helloworld.py and app.yaml as printed on the current Getting
Started docs using UltraEdit 14.2
I have helloworld.py and app.yaml files in the directory c:\users\chip
\helloworld

Here is my helloworld.py code
print 'Content-Type: text/plain'
print ''
print 'Hello, world!'

Here is my app.yaml code
application: helloworld
version: 1
runtime: python
api_version: 1

handlers:
- url: /.*
  script: helloworld.py

I try to start the server and run the app by typing dev_appserver.py
helloworld from the C:\Users\Chip> directory and get the following
error

C:\Users\Chip>dev_appserver.py helloworld/
ERROR    2008-11-28 12:33:15,809 dev_appserver_main.py] Fatal error
when loading
 application configuration:
while scanning for the next token
found character '\t' that cannot start any token
  in "helloworld/app.yaml", line 8, column 1

When I go to my Firefox 3.0.4 browser and enter http://localhost:8080/
in the address bar, the following message appears in the browser
window
EAccessViolation

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,