Hi Moran!

If you only want to send email from another sender address, you could
create a google account with the email address, and invite this
account as a developer for your app.
Then you can send email from this sender.
Just enter the dashboard for your application (http://appspot.com),
then add the desired email address as a developer.
You will receive an email with a link to confirm that you want to be a
developer for this app.
Just click on the confirmation link, and you will be cancreate a
google account with your email address as "user name" in the next
step.
Don't forget to click the confirmation link one more time once your
google account is created.
SMTP is not possible, because you can only make http and https
connections to port 80 and port 443 respectively.

Best Regards,

Jesaja Everling