Solution for your problem is simple. First you need to know that
template 'language' is not so powerfull that you expect and from my
point it should not be.

You need to organize data in your class handler in python code before
you render it with template. In python you can do it on many ways so
that instead you have one image collection you could have collection
of collection (max five images for you problem).

In template file than you can have nested for loop.

<tbody>
{% for obj in objects %}
   {% for image in obj.images %}
   {% endfor %}