Hi!

I have submitted my application and am tracking progress with Google
Webmaster but many of the URLs that it tries to index have errors. The
errors are all the same and of the type "robots.txt file unreachable"
as described here:

https://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?answer=35147&ctx=tltp&hl=en

The thing that is confusing me is that robots.txt is quite accessible
for me by the URL:

http://silicon.appspot.com/robots.txt

However, obviously Google can't seem to understand it or something!
The relevant part of my app.yaml file is pasted below. I would of
thought that is adequate and correct but perhaps not?

- url: /robots.txt
  static_files: scripts/robots.txt
  upload: scripts/robots.txt

My only idea as to what is going wrong, is that AppEngine is blocking
GoogleBot. Is this likely; or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Larry