Hi folks. Just wanted to add that there should be some "known good
way" of paging through a set of more than 1,000 objects. It seems like
there are a few ways to do this -- does anyone have any good sample
code so we don't all reinvent the wheel each time?

One way is to use Django's Paginator -- I've used that in one of my
apps.  But it doesn't solve the problem if you have more than 1,000
items (the max returned by a query).

-s