Hi again Sylvain,

We've fixed the cache issue, urlfetch should now get from the correct
server (though mirrorrr will still show the incorrect content at the
moment because we didn't reset it's page cache). I verified on
shell.appspot.com.

from google.appengine.api import urlfetch
resp = urlfetch.fetch('http://www.hordes.fr/')
resp.content

Thank you,

Jeff