Passing the "many" objects through a single db.put is probably the
fastest way you can store separate entities.  I believe there's still
a relatively linear cost for putting some number of entities, so it's
slower than doing a single entity put.

The performance will depend on how many is "many" objects.  If there
are just a few, I wouldn't worry about it.  If there are many, but the
entities are small (like your example or a few strings), you might
consider pickling your data if you don't need to get them
individually.  (There's a 1MB limit on entity sizes.)

class One(db.Model):
    entitydata = db.BlobProperty()

import pickle
the_one = One()
the_one.entitydata = pickle.dumps(some_python_list_or_dict)