I see.  We have a dialog going with support now.  Unfortunately we
moved a significant part of our server to memcache to remedy quota
problems we were having (which work well for the heavy cpu usage we
had).  I didn't realize there were any memcache quotas and can't find
any mention of that in the docs, bummer.  Is the memcache quota
ceiling something you can advertise?